Need a Gas Safety Certificate?

Landlords are legally required to get all the gas appliances and flues in their residential property portfolio checked every year and provided with a Gas Safety Certificate (CP12).

This gas safety check must be undertaken by a properly-qualified engineer – i.e. one who is on the Gas Safe Register.


Good News! We can provide a FREE gas safety certificate if you buy our boiler cover or our kitchen and boiler combo policy

Alternatively, we can arrange a gas safety (CP12) inspection as a standalone option anywhere throughout the UK at very competitive prices.